Congregation Beth El
2016 Camp Kee Tov
Campership Information and Instructions
Deadline: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 5:00 pm
At Camp Kee Tov we are committed to providing a ruach-filled summer camp experience for all campers regardless of their family’s financial situation. Funding for Camp Kee Tov camperships comes from two sources: the Jewish Community Foundation, serving the Greater East Bay and Congregation Beth El.
To apply for a campership (financial aid):
1. Register for camp here if you have not done so already and pay the application fee ($50) and deposit ($100/session) for each child attending camp. (You must register for camp before applying for a campership.)
2. Download the .pdf application at the bottom of this page.
3. Return a completed application to us by Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 5:00 pm.
Camp Kee Tov
Attn: Allie Liepman
1301 Oxford St.
Berkeley, CA 94709
4. The Beth El Campership Committee will meet in mid-March to distribute campership awards. Camperships are awarded on the basis of need. A lay led committee makes the award decisions and the process is entirely anonymous.
5. Families will be notified by late March or early April regarding the amount of financial assistance awarded.
Additional Sources of Campership Funds:
If you are a current member of a faith-based organization other than Congregation Beth El please contact them to find out if they provide camperships for summer day camps.
Please submit your campership application to the Camp Kee Tov office no later than 5:00 pm on Tuesday, March 1, 2016. We cannot guarantee that financial aid will be available for requests submitted later than March 1, 2016.
If you have questions regarding campership applications please contact Allie Liepman by email at email@example.com or by phone at (510) 848-2372.