Registration for Summer 2014 is now open!
The following programs are currently filled. Please follow the directions below to register. Doing so will add you to our waitlist.
|1||Habonim - Edah Bet||1st|
|1||Habonim - Edah Gimmel||2nd
|1||Giborim - Edah Daled||3rd|
|1||Mapilim||5th & 6th|
|1||Chalutzim||7th & 8th|
|2||Habonim - Edah Bet||1st|
|2||Habonim - Edah Gimmel||2nd|
|2||Giborim - Edah Daled||3rd|
|2||Mapilim||5th & 6th|
|2||Chalutzim||7th & 8th|
IMPORTANT – HOW TO REGISTER FOR CAMP:
- Click link below to go to registration page.
- For new families: enter info and click the green REGISTER button.
- For returning families: please click the gray LOGIN button and use the same email and password from last year. If you do not remember your password, please click forgot password.
- Follow the steps to complete the application and corresponding registration forms per child attending camp.
- Pay the application fee ($50, non-refundable) and deposit ($100 per session which goes towards tuition and is refundable until March 31, 2014) per child. After March 31, 2014 fees are refundable only in cases of a medical or family emergency that makes attendance at Camp Kee Tov impossible.
- You are officially registered and have reserved your spot at camp once you have selected a session for your child and paid the application fee and deposit. You will be notified by email upon acceptance.
- Credit card and e-check payments will appear as RP*CampKeeTov20
14. For credit card payments, you will receive an email receipt from Plimus Sales.
- Payment of fees are due in full by March 31, 2014.
REGISTRATION FEES (sessions are 4 weeks)
|Program||Regular (Non-Member) Rate||Beth El Member Rate|
Chaverim: Before and After Care Programming
Before-camp: $150/session After-camp: $350/session
Before-camp: $15 /morning After-camp: $30/afternoon
Payment is due at the time of drop-off or pick-up for drop-in child care.
Camp prices are all inclusive.