Registration for Summer 2014 is now open!
The following programs are currently filled for families without priority registration status. Please follow the directions below to register. Doing so will add you to our waitlist.
- Habonim, Edah Bet (1st grade) – Session 1 (Closed to new families. Limited spaces available for those with priority status.)
IMPORTANT – HOW TO REGISTER FOR CAMP:
- Click link below to go to registration page.
- For new families: enter info and click the green REGISTER button.
- For returning families: please click the gray LOGIN button and use the same email and password from last year. If you do not remember your password, please click forgot password.
- Follow the steps to complete the application and corresponding registration forms per child attending camp.
- Pay the application fee ($50, non-refundable) and deposit ($100 per session which goes towards tuition and is refundable until March 31, 2014) per child. After March 31, 2014 fees are refundable only in cases of a medical or family emergency that makes attendance at Camp Kee Tov impossible.
- You are officially registered and have reserved your spot at camp once you have selected a session for your child and paid the application fee and deposit. You will be notified by email upon acceptance.
- Credit card and e-check payments will appear as RP*CampKeeTov20
14. For credit card payments, you will receive an email receipt from Plimus Sales.
- Payment of fees are due in full by March 31, 2014.
REGISTRATION FEES (sessions are 4 weeks)
|Program||Regular (Non-Member) Rate||Beth El Member Rate|
Chaverim: Before and After Care Programming
Before-camp: $150/session After-camp: $350/session
Before-camp: $15 /morning After-camp: $30/afternoon
Payment is due at the time of drop-off or pick-up for drop-in child care.
Camp prices are all inclusive.