Registration for Summer 2013 is now open!
***The following programs are currently filled:
- Rishonim (entering Kindergarten): Session 1
- Habonim Edah Bet (entering 1st grade): Sessions 1 & 2
- Habonim Edah Gimmel (entering 2nd grade): Sessions 1 & 2
- Giborim Edah Daled (entering 3rd grade): Session 1 & 2
- Giborim Edah Hey (entering 4th grade): Session 1
- Mapilim (entering 5th and 6th grades): Sessions 1 & 2
- Chalutzim (entering 7th and 8th grades): Sessions 1 & 2
To be added to our waitlist, please continue to register. Please disregard the confirmation email you will receive.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CAMP:
- Click link below to go to registration page.
- Enter info and click green SIGN ME UP! button. NOTE: Even if you attended camp last year, you must register again. Last year’s information does not carry over.
- Follow the steps to complete the application and corresponding registration forms per child attending camp.
- Pay the application fee ($40, non-refundable) and deposit ($100 which goes towards tuition and is refundable until March 29, 2013) per child. After March 29, 2013 fees are refundable only in cases of a medical or family emergency that makes attendance at Camp Kee Tov impossible.
- You are officially registered and have reserved your spot at camp once you have selected a session for your child and paid the application fee and deposit. You will be notified by email upon acceptance.
- Credit card charges will appear as RP*CampKeeTov20
13; E-check payments will appear as Payoneer
- Payment of fees are due in full by March 29, 2013.
REGISTRATION FEES (sessions are 4 weeks)
|Program||Regular (Non-Member) Rate||Beth El Member Rate|
Chaverim: Before and After Care Programming
Before-camp: $150/session After-camp: $325/session
Before-camp: $15 /morning After-camp: $30/afternoon
Payment is due at the time of drop-off or pick-up for drop-in child care.
Camp prices are all inclusive.